Rubber Stamp Letter S Rubber Stamp Letter c Fabric letter H O letter L letter A letter r letter S
letter c letter l u rubber stamp handle letter b

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Over the Christmas Break Projects

Hi 6-8th Grade ELA Students

I hope its okay that I started the SHR Scholars Club and that you all belong to it. I knew that all of you desire to become SCHOLARS and so I formed the Club. I hoped that your teachers, parents and the world would see that YOU are taking a greater role in working responsibility toward achieving success.

Over the Christmas break, I know you want to enjoy family and friends. So, I decided not to overwhelm you with too much homework. But, the ELA test is coming up and we must all work hard to achieve excellence and not lose ground. So I have prepared links for you to do 2 book reports and 1 argument summary. 

You must return on Jan 3, 2011 with ONE FICTION AND ONE NON-FICTION BOOK REPORT and one ARGUMENT SUMMARY.

This week before the break , will be all about 4 SQUARE WRITING. At the end, I will discuss with you how to do a  4 SQUARE BOOK REPORT and provide you with a template. 

Ms. Abu


I would like to be a scholar in whatever I do, a scholar is never finished, he is always seeking and I am always seeking.
Ahmad Jamal

No comments:

Post a Comment